Module Lead- RPA Developer- Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, UiPath (Exp : 8+ yrs)
RPA Developer job opportunity in Mumbai or Pune for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience in RPA Development. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in RPA and who holds experience in automation tools like Automation anywhere, UiPath or Blueprism and is willing to work as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location- Mumbai or Pune
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
One of the 200 fortune companies which is a global leader in Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management
• Plan, develop and test workflows for automation using the Automation Anywhere Tool
• Deploy RPA elements, including bots, metabots, robotics, tools for creation, code repositories, and tools for logging.
• Help the introduction of RPA solutions and their implementation.
• Provide advice on the concept of process design.
• Build documentation of the method and end-user.
• Assuring the efficiency of automation (QA processes)
• Collaborate with members of the production team to ensure full execution of the solutions and integration.
• Supporting deployments or troubleshooting production problems outside working hours and participating as required in an on-call rotation.
• 7+ years of IT practice . Hands on experience on the RPA tool - Anywhere Automation
• Experience in UiPath, BluePrism, the experience in Pega is pleasant to have
• Preferred AutomationAnywhere RPA Developer Certifications.
• Experience with Agile methodology for development.
• Database (SQL or NoSQL) expertise is often preferred.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
• A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
• Fast track career growth.
• Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.