Software Developer- RoR Developer-(1.5- 3 yrs.)
Looking for professional with experience in ruby development having 2+ yrs. of hand-on experience in integration and stack technology like c/java or similar.
Your Employer: One of the fastest growing FMCG, providing on-demand food delivery, with 100+ outlets and working on a full stack support
- Contribute to the system vision, architecture, and performance.
- Build, design and code new features and enhancements for web sites, APIs and backend platforms.
- Building integration solutions for 3rd party services such as Payment Processing, Inventory management and Automation, Warehouse control systems and many more.
- Conceptualize and develop prototype quickly.
- Drive discussions to create/improve product, process and technology.
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same.
- Get involved in entire life cycle of projects including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues.
- Having 1-3 years of professional experience, using Ruby.
- Hands-on with one compiled language: C, Java, Go or similar.
- Experience in front-end development using React/Angular or similar.
- Understanding of MVC frameworks such as Rails
- Experience with test driven development (RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara).
- Strong *nix skills (Linux, FreeBSD, and/or Mac OS X preferred).
- Strong SQL skills, familiarity with PostgreSQL a plus.
- Familiarity with GIT version control.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to lead in model development environment
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.