Salesforce Service Cloud - Architect (15+ years)
Looking for a salesforce service cloud solution architect to design CRM based solution using Salesforce as a platform. Prior experience into Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Platform Developments, Service Domain, Salesforce Architecture, Salesforce Architecture, Run SQL database queries to fetch data, Experience of Agile/Waterfall software development methodology.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
Global provider of Business Process Management and Outsourcing solutions for 200+ companies worldwide across a wide spectrum of industries.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Innovate on the process - to achieve operational efficiency and better quality of a product.
- Need a Service Cloud Solution Architect to design CRM based solution using Salesforce as a platform
- To work as a consultant to business stakeholders from Salesforce perspective and to implementation partner as an SME
- Timely and quality execution of existing projects with set objectives defined by stakeholders.
- Consult with client/agency to better reports and make them insightful and value adds for clients with live recommendations
- Understanding of various salesforce modules – Sales cloud, marketing cloud, service cloud
- Implementing salesforce integrations, reporting and data migrations
- Responsible for the thought leadership on industry evolution, identifying new applications for automation technologies and for building and implementing solutions which transform the operational capabilities of the business.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate - Computer Engineering/ associated fields
- 13+ years of Project Management experience across salesforce technology domains handling varied projects.
- At least 10 years of experience in handling salesforce technologies, integration and migration.
- Able to Run SQL database queries to fetch data, MS Projects, MS Visio, MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Experience in a Tech Consultancy firm with a proven track record in consulting and advisory.
- Certified (Salesforce) SF professional, who has managed multiple successful deliveries.
- Understand typical b2b sales process of prospecting, opportunities, thru the cycle
- Understanding of the broking sales process would be added advantage
- Should have good exposure to agile practices and tools, metrics
- Exposure to digital marketing tools such as Adobe Experience manager would be added benefit
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.