Senior software Engineer- Salesforce Developer- Mumbai/Pune (4-6 years)
Your future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production using ANT tool
- Strong communication skills are required (oral and written)
- Should be able to work in Agile methodology
- Candidate should have atleast 4-6 Years of Salesforce experience
- Excellent in writing Lightning component development, Lightning design development , Lightning Aura & Web Components
- Excellent in Writing apex classes, batch classes , schedulable interface and develop Visualforce pages
- Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Good problem-solving skills considering salesforce governor limits and best practices
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in migrating data using data loader
- Experience handling real-time and batch integration using any third party tool or webservices
- Certification: Must have – Salesforce certification
What is in Store for You?
- Handsome salary package
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.