Salesforce Technical Architecture- Marketing Cloud (Exp: 9+ Years)
Salesforce Developer/Architecture opportunity in Gurugram for a professional holding at least 9 years of experience in Salesforce Development, especially in Marketing Cloud. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Salesforce Architecture as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- You will be a strategic technical thinker to work closely with business as consultant, understand client requirements, plan and recommend Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution.
- You will be responsible to design architecture and be able to present it to technical and non-technical audiences
- You will be responsible for designing and developing solutions to meet client’s business objectives based on consumer insight and data in general.
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies that improve business processes and define digital technology roadmap in collaboration with business stakeholders, business partner’s team to support business growth of clients.
- You will be responsible for managing ongoing marketing cloud projects.
- You should have excellent knowledge of using Email studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Contact Builder, Journey Builder, Engagement Studio to build 1:1 personalized campaign journeys and Pardot.
- You should know the Configuring/setting up user journeys using Journey Builder using available studio modules in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You should have experience in designing and developing software components and have a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- You should have strong deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- You should have working knowledge of integration effort and tasks with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, and other third-party app-exchange solutions.
- You should hols Strong SQL & SOQL skills.
- You should have experience with knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other common RDBMS and integrating them with the Salesforce ecosystem (mainly Marketing Cloud & CRM).
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.