SDE I/II - Backend Developer - (2-6 Years)
An exciting opportunity for professionals with 2-6 years of experience as backend developer. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Your future employer:
A leading US based company providing financial technology services.
- Building the platform architecture using multiple technologies like NodeJS, ExpressJS,
Ethereum Blockchain, Solidity
- Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and
- suggesting/implementing suitable changes for the same.
- Scaling up the infrastructure to meet increasing demand.
- Understanding the underlying blockchain architecture and how the APIs have been designed
and exposed for consumption
- Working on optimization algorithms to ensure faster settlement through the platform and
- minimize any technical/financial risk
- Setting up processes for easy deployment and maintenance of network infrastructure
- Should be comfortable with server side technologies as well – Python, Node.js, Docker,
Kubernetes, Git etc
- Should have good command over cloud infrastructure AWS (preferred), MS Azure or Google
- Should have built an end-to-end full stack product – as part of a startup, or an organization– But understanding of the product architecture and its nuances is necessary
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the employee of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Working with C-suit or Senior Client Executives
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.