Module Lead- Security Testing- Mumbai/Pune (7-9 yrs.)
An opportunity to work with a global leader in investment banking and with a dynamic group of people. Candidates with an experience of 8+ years will be reporting to the test manager and will be using their hands-on experience of Checkmarx, SAST, DAST and OWASP in designing security guidelines for applications and investigate security issues as well as determine possible solutions.
Your future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Design security guidelines for applications
- Perform and manage SAST and DAST for application using Checkmarx
- Help developers troubleshoot security issues
- Investigate security issues and determine possible solutions
- Liaise with engineering teams to fix server vulnerabilities
- Document test results, defect logs and issue logs wherever possible
- Participate in development of technical documentation where possible
- Status reporting to the Test manager
- Communicate effectively with team members and stake holders of the regression test
- 8+ years’ experience in the IT industry Demonstrable experience of working on successful security test programs on enterprise scale applications or projects
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Good Experience on Checkmarx
- Experience with WhiteHat sentinel
- SAST and DAST experience
- Good knowledge on OWASP
- Knowledge of security test in DevOps (Jenkins / Bitbucket).
- Candidate should be experienced in defining security requirements and must have used JIRA
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- Handsome salary package
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status