PPC Executive – E-Commerce (0-3 years)
PPC job opportunity for a professional having 0-3 years of work experience. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career into the E-commerce sector as a PPC Executive. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location: South Delhi
Your Employer: A leading e-commerce portal providing MRO products and industrial supplies to SMEs, large corporate and public-sector organizations across the globe.
- Creating, tracking, analyzing and optimizing paid search campaigns across Google.
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Understanding, managing and optimizing new and existing PPC campaign components.
- Developing innovative & engaging campaigns to increase product awareness and sales.
- Managing and maintaining updates for large keyword lists through Google Ads Editor.
- Performing daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Yahoo Ads, Bing Ads and other search platforms.
- Assisting in the maintaining and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Providing recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- Generating weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- 0-3 years of working experience
- Proficiency in Google Ads Editor
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytical tools including Google Analytic as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo Ads, Bing Ads).
What is in store for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Market leading remuneration.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- Work with the most progressive clients from the financial services industry.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion in the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.