DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST - PERMANENT WFH (5-7 YEARS)
A digital marketing enthusiast with 5-7 years’ experience in Web Analytics role or Digital Analytics opportunity having work experience on SEO, Paid Media metrics tracking, and Insights and Social Media Analytics. The professional must have strong analytical skills.
LOCATION- Permanent Work from Home
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: An organization that believes in connecting content and data and introducing new technologies that democratize creativity, shaping the next generation, and inspiring entirely new categories of business.
· Work to help enhance customer experience across various touchpoints on Adobe.com
· Create, manage, and improve custom reports with detailed performance metrics to identify, monitor and improve data consistency and reporting from our team.
· Ownership of maintaining & delivering regular dashboards, reports, and insights to the stakeholders.
· Partner with APAC Marketing Insights team for insight generation towards Creative Cloud & Document Cloud business.
· Adhoc and Scheduled reporting and analysis delivery on performance of web traffic conversion.
· Should be working on Data Exploration, Extraction and Logical processing using Hive/Hadoop, SQL.
· Dashboarding capabilities (Up to Intermediate skillset) on Tableau and Power BI.
· Integrate Web analytics discipline into projects to enhance customer targeting and lifecycle experience with traffic/site/page level Conversion tactics to proactively predict seasonal or incidental trends Job
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· 5-7 years’ experience in Web Analytics role or Digital Analytics with a Post-graduation degree in Marketing/Digital/Data Sciences preferred.
· Should have Work experience on SEO, Paid Media metrics tracking, and Insights and Social Media Analytics, would be required
· Interest to get into the wide-ranging dataset and generate insights and test results for the projects.
· Knowledge of Digital customer lifecycle and performance management at each stage of digital journey with a Mandatory Hands-on experience with Adobe Digital Cloud (Adobe Analytics, Workspace, Ad Hoc Reporting, Site Catalyst, Analysis Workspace, Bright edge or similar
· Advantage of experience on Google/Floodlight Tagging techniques, Test & Optimization and A/B testing
· Strong Analytical skills: -
1. Reporting: Data aggregation. Automation. Tracking. Identify trends.
2. Strong problem-solving experience in SEARCH, keyword strategy and ROI analysis.
3. Experience interpreting data into simplified presentations (or results or analyses) with actionable insights and ability to present.
4. Correlate global trends, macro factors and influences to build narratives and point of view to support call outs and summary
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.