Senior Analyst - Financial Solutions (4+ Years)
Looking for a professional having strong background working for MNCs and supporting them in Financial and Regulatory Reporting If this sounds interesting, read on!
Location: Chennai, Pune, Mumbai (Currently WFH)
Your Employer: A leading, global ratings and research firm providing risk and policy advisory services.
- Working knowledge of regulatory reports specific to European regulators such as Bank of England/ BUNDEBANK (Germany) / PRA/FCA etc.
- Hands on experience in preparation of Capital Adequacy, BASEL III, Statistical Reports, Basta Reports etc
- Contributing to the designing, roll-out and governance of financial solutions
- Participating in formulating and setting strategic direction for the process, organization and architecture covering Finance across businesses, products, functions and locations
- Participating in assessing and incorporating changing business, regulatory and market information needs into finance processes and applications
- Resolves complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines or processes
- Settling and operating necessary forums and frameworks to establish and govern policies and starts for global Finance processes
- Bachelor’s/University degree
- Experience in process and workflows improvement with a comprehensive understanding of working on transformation projects
- Strong working knowledge on financial and regulatory reporting for Banking Clients
- Strong business analysis and design skills
- Advance MS Office skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.