Senior Associate: Career (Talent) Consulting
Looking for professionals with experience in multiple HR function along with prior consulting experience in Organization Design and Manpower Planning areas. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Your future employer:
A leading global financial technology provider.
- Leading Project delivery across Talent consulting and M&A practice solution areas
- Providing support in developing white-papers/ PoVs, creating proprietary tools/offerings under the guidance of internal SMEs, participating in client seminars and industry events, etc.
- Supporting business development through participation in BD meetings, driving sales, etc. Interact extensively with clients to understand requirements (during project delivery and BD), present recommended solutions, build strong working relationships, establish self as a trusted advisor, etc.
- Full time MBA from a premier institute
- 10-12 years’ relevant work experience in HR function and proven track with reputed organizations.
- Prior consulting experience in Organization Design and Manpower Planning areas will be preferred.
- Good understanding of various areas in HR
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible and result-oriented personality with the ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at multi-tasking
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.