Position – Regional Manager (Business Development) – Mumbai – 3+ years
Looking out for a sales professional from marketing or finance background with 3+ years of sales & lead generation experience.
You will possess sound understanding of banking & financial analysis and will be responsible for pre-sales activities and new client acquisition.
Location – Mumbai (On-site)
Your future employer – A global analytics organization primarily into providing credit ratings, data analytics, research and policy advisory services.
- Marketing & developing business from corporates and financial institutions.
- Targeting & acquiring new high-value clients.
- Generating high-value leads by identifying the relevant contact points and maintaining healthy pipeline.
- Undertaking pre-sales activities like demo, responding to EOIs, RFPs, proposal preparation etc.
- Negotiating contracts & closing the deals.
- Identifying new business opportunities with the existing clients.
- Possessing sound understanding of strategic initiatives and supply chain of corporates.
- Coordinating with analytical or execution team to develop new products and services.
- Post-Graduation from a top-tier institute majoring in Marketing/Finance.
- 3+ years of relevant experience of working on sales or lead generation or products side.
- Prior experience of business development with MSMEs, Corporates or financial institutions,
- Sound understanding of financial concepts and business analysis.
- Delivering on multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work with an organization having global reach.
- A fantastic career progression.
- Opportunity to network amongst some of the best minds in the industry solving a common problem.
Reach Us –
Want to present your candidature?
Drop in your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org