Senior Consultant - Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore (Exp 6-8 yrs)
Looking for a professional experienced in Consulting industry handling client and doing stakeholders management along with an experience into data-driven analysis using statistical and advanced analytics methodologies.You will be working with a fast-growing team and enjoying a collaborative work environment with an exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth opportunities.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
LOCATION: - Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A leading global analytics products & services firm providing marketing and customer analytics and big data analytics.
- Solve business problems and develop solutions. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical and advanced analytics methodologies.
- Develop models and recommend insights. Form hypotheses and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the assumptions. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify alternative solutions.
- Lead at least one client engagement independently. Provide regular client updates and attend meetings with stakeholders. Identify potential failures and risks of a project, data sources, tracking execution and success metrics effectively and efficiently.
- Champion a work environment that encourages innovation and strong customer relationship management.
- In collaboration with an engagement manager, actively identify growth opportunities within the account. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches.
- Contribute to Fractal’s growth by participating and conducting training sessions.
- Coach, train, and guide team members to enable high performance and professional growth.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in running data analytics projects.
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/data flow processes, data quality, and database management.
- Demonstrated expertise in SQL/R/SAS
- Experience in working and leading advanced analytics projects (illustrative: predictive modeling, churn analysis, time series forecasting, computer vision, text mining, recommender systems, market basket analysis, segmentation)
- Knowledge of at least one visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire, or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are prerequisites for this role.
- Demonstrated expertise in the manipulation of large data sets, integration of data across multiple sources and data structuring to facilitate analyses.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment.
- Must have excellent project/program management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Relevant certifications are preferred.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER : We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.