Intelligent Automation (RPA) Project Manager job opportunity in Bangalore/Pune for a professional holding more than 13 years in information technology, including a minimum of 4 years in successful delivery of process automation projects using RPA and allied technologies. An ideal candidate would possess strong knowledge of Blue Prism/ UIPath/Automation Anywhere and would be working closely with overall Delivery lead, the RPA implementation team, and the customer to automate a set of processes as per the defined contractual commitments.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future Employer
A leading Business Process Management (BPM) company that offers innovative, digitally-led transformational solutions across various industries
- Collaborating effectively with the Solution Architect to understand the contractual scope of work and creating a baseline work plan to implement and deliver the same
- Defining the organization structure and the roles and responsibilities for the staff on the project
- Working with resourcing teams to identify & on-boarding the staff needed to execute the work plan.
- Ensuring all project dependencies are met in a timely fashion like completing background checks for personnel, securing access ids to source applications, ensuring development, test and production environments are available as per defined milestones, Availability of subject matter experts from the customer’s organization for design review and sign-offs.
- Defining the change management process to be implemented for the project including escalation mechanism to the Customer and Vendor management.
- Defining the communication plan for the project, including setting up a cadence for internal project meetings to monitor progress; identify, report and help resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Reporting project progress to the business owners and assuring the project is solving their problems and achieving their goals (within the framework of the defined scope)
- Ensuring the project is executed as per the COE RPA Standards along with a smooth handover and transition to the Support team.
- BE (Computers) or Bachelor/Master of Computer Science
- 13+ years of experience in information technology, including a minimum of 4 years of successful delivery of process automation projects using RPA and allied technologies
- Experience in leading small teams having between 10 -20 team members in a multinational organization.
- Prior experience in UI automation, Robotics process automation is an added advantage.
- Working experience leading a global & cross cultural workforce
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.