Manager-Risk Management-BFSI (4-6 years)
An exciting opportunity for a candidate who’s passionate enough for managing client and leading a team where you will be working with the cross functional teams including business stakeholders, model validation & development team in developing innovative models in compliance with the policies and procedures. You will be leading a technology design & implementing statistical models.
Your Employer: A multi-national firm in the business of consulting, technology applications, content management and strategic investments.
- Implementing the statistical models in statistical models in areas such as credit evaluation, credit risk capital computation, IFRS 9, instrument valuation, market risk management
- Leading the execution of validation standards pertaining to model and other regulatory standards
- Assisting in model development process along with presenting & documenting them
- Leading the automation of all steps in model validation & ensuring regulatory and leading practices are intact
- Working primarily with business stakeholders, model validation and governance teams, and model implementation team
- Training and mentoring risk management and development team in developing innovative
- 4-6 years of experience preferably in Risk Management/Credit Risk/Market Risk/Model Development/Model Validation
- Degree Required in Chartered Accountant / MBA / M.Tech / Masters in Statistics, Mathematics
- Certifications in Financial Risk Management/ Certificate in Quantitative Finance
- Programming experience in C++/ Python / R / SQL / SAS
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role as a part of the Risk Management team
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Karanbir.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.