We are looking for Senior Data Engineer with 7-10 years of experience who has rich experience in developing, configuring, and administering Data Management solutions. An ideal candidate would possess hands on experience with programming languages primarily SQL, Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts along with AWS/Azure cloud platform and stack.
If this sounds exciting to you, apply with us!
Core Skills: Data Engineering, Big Data, SSIS, MsDQ, PySpark, Spark SQL and Python and exposure in any BI tool (SSRS & Power BI)
A leading, global products and services firm specializing in Analytics and Big Data solutions.
- Responsible for Data Engineering, Foundry Data Pipeline Creation, Foundry Analysis & Reporting, Slate Application development, re-usable code development & management, and Integrating Internal or External System with Foundry for data ingestion with high quality.
- Performing data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defining company data assets (data models), Pyspark, spark SQL, SSIS & T-SQL jobs to populate data models.
- Designing data integrations, data quality framework and Create detailed documentation of Data Quality approach, Design, and implementation
- Collaborating with data scientists, data analyst, and technology teams to document and leverage their understanding of the Foundry integration with different data sources - Actively participate in agile work practices
- Working with Technical Architecture, Project Management, Application Services, and client representatives to validate Technical Architecture designs and to build/implement solutions.
- Working with 3rd party vendors to ensure technical assurance and adherence to data quality standards.
- Undertaking Technical creation of data quality documentation and as-built diagram maintenance and updates for incremental data cleaning approach.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, B.E or other quantitative field related to the area of assignment. Professional certification related to the area of assignment may be required
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily SQL, Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud platform and stack
- Hand-on experience in MDM project using SAS Data management, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, and MsDQ
- Knowledge in the ticketing process in Jira & Service Now, Confluence.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.