GRAPHIC DESIGNER-Consulting- (4-6 YEARS)- MUMBAI
P.S.- Only apply if you are open to relocate to Mumbai or you are currently residing in Mumbai
A Graphic Designing job opportunity in Mumbai for an extremely creative and driven professional holding at least 4-6 years’ experience in the design space with expertise in InDesign, Illustrator etc.
If you have interest in helping a knowledge services company improve the presentation of their output and provide creative services on various fronts, read on and apply with us!
Your Employer: Leading, global consulting firm providing career, healthcare and wealth insights to the clients.
- Liaising extensively with stakeholders, consultants, communication specialists, designers, and editors to design communication and business collateral.
- Providing highly effective Design support to Impact Sales and key stakeholders throughout the businesses in how they present their bid and sales collateral in a visual and effective way.
- Creating charts, graphs, infographics, illustrations, and touch up artwork, using Adobe software products.
- Improving the presentation of the company's output as well as providing creative support on various fronts using tools like Illustrator, InDesign with print + DTP combination of skills.
- Able to lead calls independently to gather the requirements and give design consultation.
- Graduate or Master’s degree in Fine Arts/ Applied Arts with 4-5 years of work experience in a design team of a corporate environment (Consulting & Financial Services firm preferable)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud/ Creative Suite (Specially Illustrator and InDesign)
- Should be able to execute from basic formatting to concept based designs across all digital, print and multimedia platforms.
- Good command over English Language and strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
What is in store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and support the knowledge services of a global organization of specialist with your designing efforts.
- A stimulating and dynamic working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- Exposure of working with global clients.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liase extensively with stakeholders.
- Market leading remuneration.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.