Job opportunity in Gurgaon for Senior Manager HR. In this role you will be responsible for setting up HR framework and designing the HR policies for growing organisation.
Your Future Employer: Niche player in Analytics and Campaign management space. They combine data driven algorithmic analysis with heuristic domain expertise to provide Predictive, Pervasive and Actionable analytics that empower organizations to make better and informed decisions
- Formulating HR policies and implementing same, providing guidance in terms helping business operations
- Assisting the compensation and benefits administration and employee performance programs
- Handling end to end onboarding orientation and making best in class employee experience
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance while analyzing trends and metrics in HR department
- Addressing the grievances and actively working on employee relations
- Working closely working with management and employees to improve work relationships, increasing productivity and morale
- Evaluating training needs and training programs
- Working towards new strategies in terms of HR Business Partnering and employee relations
- Qualified Master in Business Administration
- Experience of 10 to 12 years in Human Resource
- Should have experience of working in fast paced working environment
- Should be able to work in independently and should be able to work closely with Senior stakeholders
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Leading the HR for growing organisation
- Setting up and defining HR policies and working closely with senior stakeholders
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.