Senior Key Account Manager – Pune – (7+ years)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a Key Account Manager with 7+ years of experience in key account management and will be responsible for Partnering with clients on strategic initiatives including ramping up geographical penetration, ensuring sales growth and ensuring retailers to track their stock, measure sales by product and category, design store layouts and flow. Also you should have good understanding of the FMCG Industry and client position in the industry.
If you are someone who has experience working in a high valued services organization and we want, you!
Your future employer:
A Deep-Reach Logistics Platform which enables its customers to reach consumers through traditional logistics network.
- Partnering with clients on strategic initiatives, ensuring sales growth and SKU range improvement.
- Understanding of the FMCG Industry and client position in the industry.
- Negotiating contracts with client and ensuring best in class service and commercial agreements with the clients.
- Working with multifunctional teams to ensure on time availability of sales and distribution network.
- Allowing retailers to track their stock, measure sales by product and category, design store layouts and flow.
- Analyzing and providing data-based insights for category, SKU, seasonality etc.
- Working closely with Associate Account Managers and Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and QA.
- Managing multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree from Tier 1 colleges and overall experience should be from 7+ years in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Should have Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks.
What is in it for you?
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience to work in strong built organization (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity).
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.