Manager/Sr Manager – Actuarial Modelling- Life Insurance (4 - 8years)
A varied role for a finance professional with strong knowledge of Actuarial Model Development area, where there is an ongoing programme of activity, including regulatory change, developments for new product propositions and further model transformation activity.
A leading group with vast portfolio of insurance products and solutions, tailored to the specific needs of various customers
- Working with organization to support in the preparation of business requirements and functional specifications
- Ensuring that models for new products are set-up before the launch date
- Supporting with adequate documentation and testing so that various teams can accurately carry out their relevant calculations
- Developing the existing actuarial models in line with user requirements
- Providing ongoing support to users, both peers and juniors, on model and IT queries
- BA or BS with 4 to 8 years of experience with 7 to 13 actuarial papers
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications and MS Word
- Should be well versed with general actuarial principles
- Hands on experience in handling Prophet modelling
- Excellent knowledge of VBA, SSIS, SQL
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the finance of the company.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.