Urgent Requirement for a Cloud Architect to support the team of an Insurance broker. The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in various emerging cloud technologies and tech stacks. We are also looking for excellent communication skills
Your employer: A growing Insurance Analytics team is looking for an experienced Emerging Tech Lead to support the team of an Insurance broker.
- Total experience 7-8+ with prior experiences in cloud and 3-4+ solid years of current hands-on experience in developing products, solutions using cloud services and technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skillsets with ability to adapt to evolving requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering and architectural principles
- Prior-experience in following areas: Cloud: web architectures, micro services, APIs, identity, Machine Learning, Cloud Security, Cloud-Native, BigData - Batch and real-time streaming data architectures, analytic apps
- Good to have multiple certifications in AWS or GCP (Associate or Professional)
- Relational and NoSQL Databases, Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancing, CDNs, Networking, Docker, K8S etc.
- Experience of architecting and managing production environments across Physical, Virtualized and Cloud technologies
- Experience in writing well-documented, clean, and effective code is a must
- Familiarity with agile techniques
- Good collaboration and communication skills, highly self-driven, and take ownership
- Experience with insurance industry is a plus, but not necessary
What’s in for You?
A competitive salary
Employee friendly policies
Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
Healthy Work life balance
A great working environment
Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.
EXLService.com | 1