Job opportunity for a graduate from tier 1 institute to take the role of a Manager – Compensation and Benefits, holding 5- 7 years of experience in global rewards structure. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Mumbai, Bengaluru or Gurugram (Working remotely for the time being)
- Creating the global rewards structure
- Standardisation of processes around C&B
- Market benchmarking
- Managing the existing compensation structure
- Managing increment cycles
- Creating special C&B strategies like incentive program, long-term value creation program, ESOPs, etc.
- Full time MBA from tier 1 Institute
- Total experience: 5- 7 yrs. with min 4 yrs. in Global Compensation and Benefits
- A strong knowledge of global rewards structure and Market benchmarking
- Excellent people management skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER: We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.