Java Architect – Gurgaon – (12+ years)
Must have around 10+ Years of experience Core Java, Java Restful Server (Spring Rest or Jersey), and Java Struts 2. Very good understanding of Data structures, Algorithms, and Collections. Experience in software Product development &should be experienced in implementing complex business logic. Primary responsibility is to prototype, design, code and unit test application components as well as related monitoring and testing tools for the complete range of software products.
· OOPS concepts
· JAVA technologies
· Spring boot, Spring cloud, or Spring services
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
Global consulting firm that provides consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk, and internal audit
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working extensively on java technologies
- Involved in end to end software development lifecycle
- Actively Participate in the architectural activities
- Identifies & communicates the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designs comprehensive solutions and solves complex business problems
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Good experience in Core and advanced Java Coding capabilities.
- Experience in Solid Programming, Data Structures, and Caching.
- Proven large-scale software development experience.
- Familiar with system programming and web development using J2EE, JSP, JMS, Hibernate, Struts/Spring, Design Patterns, Oracle, MySQL, Junit, Tomcat.
- Hand-on experience with web-services SOAP / Restful.
- Understanding of SCRUM development and other Agile methodologies, software engineering processes with unit tests, detailed specs, code documentation, code review, scrum, etc.
- Strong personal commitment to quality, Strong interpersonal communication and offshore team collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment, and delivery supported by tools such as Jenkins, SCM (GitHub, SVN).
- Experience in working with AWS Cloud. Open to adapt to new technologies, techniques and standards.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market-leading remuneration
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.