Senior Manager- Logistics Operations - Gurgaon- (8-12 years)
An exciting opportunity for an individual holding an experience in Logistics Operations (majorly into mid and last mile) for one of our clients which is a leading e -commerce logistics business. An ideal candidate would be who has good experience in managing a team, onboarding new clients, and one who has good experience in doing negotiations for pricing would be a great fit for this role.
If you think this sounds interesting, please read on and apply!
- Leading escalations for a team of around 15 members for last and mid mile issues across all couriers.
- Getting final resolution/conversion for all social media/management/legal escalated cases across all couriers and all issues.
- Managing team for quick resolution in issues like pilferage/damage/pod denial/pod request/delay deliveries/extra cod collection/fraud/consignee harassment by FE etc.
- Maintaining closure for issue categories as per tat and to make sure company sops are efficiently implemented.
- Maintaining a healthy recovery rate on courier acceptance for all the debit cases.
- Maintaining a good alliance with Key account managers of all tiers, and other departments to prioritize seller satisfaction.
- Managing seller NDR escalation escalations across the platform for better delivery conversions.
- Conducting weekly meetings with all the couriers to minimize escalations, decreasing resolution tat %, creating processes, targeting geography with low ndr escalation conversion and to getting tech solutions implemented where required.
- Doing Meetings on rate negotiations with B2B couriers for best possible rates.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses for B2B couriers according to their service, pin codes, load capabilities in different regions of the country.
- Getting the final rates signed and closed on an agreement.
- Grad/Post Grad degree will be preferred having at least 10 years of experience in Logistics Operations.
- Should have the experience of working with cross functional teams with stake holder management.
- One should have great team management skills.
- One should have active listening and negotiation skills.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.