Job opportunity in Gurgaon for Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager Talent Acquisition. In this role you will be responsible for setting up large team of International Client Servicing team while working with Senior and Global Stakeholders.
Your Future Employer: Leading global firm, providing tailor made programs for clients and customers in the insurance domain.
- Managing complete gamut of Talent Acquisition activities for International BPO
- Setting up the client servicing in terms of building up a new team for a business line
- Strategizing, creating, organising and implementing new and enhanced recruitment process to drive efficiency
- Acting as single point of contact for business leaders and analysing their Business needs in Talent Acquisition
- Developing and overseeing innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Conceptualising and implementing critical talent acquisition matrices to measure efficiency and overall cost of staffing
- Communicating with Global Talent Acquisition CoE Stakeholders to strength the talent Acquisition practice within the organisation
- Leveraging the technology to improve the efficiency and productivity with in Talent Acquisition team
- Qualified Master in Business Administration
- Experience of 8 to 15 years in Talent Acquisition, atleast 6 to 8 years of experience in international BPO/Client Services Hiring
- Experience in mass and bulk hiring
- Should have experience of working in fast paced working environment
- Should be able to work in independently and should be able to work closely with Senior stakeholders
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Leading the Talent Acquisition of leading organisation
- Setting up the business teams from scratch and working with Senior and Global stakeholder
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.