Senior Manager (Social Media) - 5years+ (Bangalore)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a Social Media Manager with 5+ years of experience to lead a high-performing social media team in building incredible platform engagement not just on the existing & popular social media platforms but the emerging ones too. You will be responsible for mentoring the social media team while ensuring that the engagement and experience associated with our social media channels are among the best in the industry.
If you are someone who has experience working in high valued organizations with strong experience in Social Media, then we want you!
Your future employer: A leading organization which is enabling businesses to digitally record the credit they extend to customers, and ease the management of capital cycles so that merchants can earn more money to Simplify the acquisition and distribution of goods and smoothen the payments.
● Developing and driving social media monthly and quarterly strategies in tandem with the overall business goals and diversify them according to hyper-regional social-content requirements.
● Creating channel specific social media content plan as per the brand personality and target audience.
● Designing and managing campaigns not only on FB, Instagram, etc. but also on other emerging platforms and constantly analyse the results of campaigns and play with content accordingly.
● Keeping up with trends as the product is available in multiple languages, so understanding the pan-India connect of deliverables is crucial.
● Working with a talented team of designers and copywriters. So a keen eye for excellent design and copy is a must.
- Bachelors/Masters degree from good institutes will be preferred and 4 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
Significant copywriting experience one who is constantly on social media, know what content to deliver to which TG, find trends and twist them to make memes.
A user-centric approach to problem-solving. You understand the importance of consistently being in touch with users.
Effective communicator and facilitator who have the ability to deliver high-quality work, and care about the impact.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.