Job opportunity in Mumbai for Senior Manager – Talent Practioner (Learning & Devopment), looking for passionate leaders who can leverage their learning thought leadership while owning and driving Learning transformations.
Your Future Employer: A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Working in client facing role and responsible for co-innovating and leading transformation for large scale clients
- Driving the growth in existing and new learning accounts and supporting sales activities.
- Enhancing industry specialized learnings
- Managing the client portfolios through workshops and mapping to drive the innovations
- Providing and insights on transformation and providing best class industry services and insights
- Qualified Master in Business Administration having extensive experience in learning and development
- Experience of 13 to 18 years in learning and development and leading large scale end to end learning transformation
- Extensive knowledge of learning technologies and leading automation tools, AI, Automation and Analytics
- Great leadershipskills and strong stakeholder management, effective communication skills
- Effectively managing multiple stakeholders
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Front ending with clients and consulting them on their learning related transformation need
- Designing and leading learning transformation for Global Clients
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.