Urgent hiring for a Y-Combinator startup founded by the alumni of IIT and IIM . Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model.
Role: Warehouse Operations
- Managing the day to day operation of the warehouse and team effectively through the operational team leaders and area managers and managing warehouse processes such as inbound, inventory management and outbound operations.
- Driving RCA/quality Culture throughout the team and analysing reports such as quality complaints, pilferages etc. to drive improvements.
- Managing , mentoring, hiring & training the warehouse team.
- Taking responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.
- Managing the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly along with maintaining regular communication with last mile managers to update on any supply challenges.
- Maintaining the stock levels and re-ordering of all products to ensure 100% fill rate.
- Ensuring the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Managing a multilayer team of size 200+.
- Regularly appraise team members and carry annual performance review at the communicated time. (Basis HR Department Communication).
- Manage vendor relationship with all local vendors to ensure smooth supply.
- should have handled a team size of 500 + members. (Mix of on role & off role)
- Good communication/stakeholder management skills.
- minimum of 7-10 years of work experience.
- Warehouse operations experience is mandatory.
- Good understanding of MIS.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with a fast growing technology based company
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Great compensation package including a full suite of benefits
Reach us If you think the role will add value to your career, kindly write me along with your uploaded CV Jyothi.email@example.com
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.