Job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding over 10 years' experience in Project Management. You will use your experience in Project Management for delivering projects into Right shoring/offshoring. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
CONTRACT : 12 months
A leading, global consultant firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients.
- Identifying new opportunities while working in partnership with transformation/LOB/onshore stakeholder.
- Project planning, mitigating the risk/ tracking monitoring the project weekly & monthly
- Solution designing for knowledge transfer from onshore SME/Client teams, technology setup
- Be a single point of contact for client and stakeholders for various projects
- Effectively managing the communication and change management with stakeholder (onshore/offshore)
- Managing the reporting and feedback of projects during migration phase and escalating issues as and when necessary
- Constantly innovate and improve the project management methodology
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Project Management
- Post Graduate/Graduate in any domain
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Projects and VISIO
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing techno functional projects (preferred)
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.