Backend development opportunity holding 5 plus years of working experience on coding, technical design, architecture, etc. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: Digital real estate largest demand aggregator and India’s first full stack service company in its industry.
- Designing and building robust and scalable web-based applications
- Framing efficient and scalable solutions for all product problems
- Working with design guidance, functional modelling, modules, etc.
- Making incremental changes to architecture with impact analysis
- Continuously working on performance improvements
- Handling large scale service-oriented architecture
- Being a team leader fostering high spirits within
- Full time Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related fields (Tier 1)
- Expertise in programming language Ruby/ Elixir/ JAVA/ Node.js
- Good understanding of MVC architecture, REST, API design
- Writing APIs using frameworks like rails
- Quick learner – picking up new languages and tools
- Experience of AWS, Dockers, microservices architecture, etc.
- Understanding of NoSQL datastores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb, etc.
- Building highly scalable business applications, implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate with the leadership team
- An opportunity to work in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.