Senior Software Engineer-Search-Gurugaon-4+ years
Software engineer(search) opportunity with leading software company that is looking for professional with 4+ years of experience in search software engineer with hands on experience and certification in Elasticsearch .
Our client is looking for a professional coming from Corporate who is having an experience in coding using Elastic search and Python.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Location: - Gurugram
Your Employer- The modern employee intranet that helps companies connect and engage employees across the enterprise
Design, Modify and Configure search indexes on Elastic Search under Linux/Windows environment
- Setup & Manage Dev/Test/UAT/Prod environments running ElasticSearch
- Point of contact during non working hours for site reliability on a rotational basis to manage, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve business critical incidents.
- Fine tuning the Search Relevancy according to the business requirements
- Write Elasticsearch Painless scripts for data migration
- Custom configuration of system analyzers/ normalizers
- Write/Review Code in addition to pairing with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Set up, monitor and manage highly available, fault tolerant microservices and serverless applications
- Implement disaster recovery plans.
- Improve services operational MTT(R/F/D) metrics like mean time to recovery, failure, detection etc.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- 6+ years of Unix/Linux experience, 3+ years of ElasticSearch experience in managing medium to large clusters on production
- Experience with Elastic Search Index configuration options, partitioning, analyzers, filters, Query DSL and Optimization
- Hands-on experience with Python is a must have
- Should be familiar with: AWS, API Gateway, Kibana, CloudWatch
- Good understanding ...
ELASTICSEARCH, LINUX, PYTHON
What’s in for you:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status