Our client is looking for an experienced professional with 4 + years of P&C Actuarial experience with a Pricing background. The concerned candidate will work within the Analytics Solutions team aligned with Private Equity, Merger and Acquisition (PEMA) group. If you are the person with same background, read on!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Working within the Analytics Solutions team aligned with Private Equity, Merger and Acquisition (PEMA) group.
- Assisting in the development and advancement of PEMA’s Total Cost of Risk (TCoR) and Economic Cost of Risk (ECoR) model.
- Responsible for leading, reviewing and delivering client specific analytics solutions in support of risk finance decisions.
- Develop complex models in order to assess risk and viability of risk mitigation solutions
- Work in collaboration with the brokering analytics team to develop casualty analytics support tools, dashboards, and TCoR analytics tools;
- 4+ years of experience in P&C Actuarial experience with a Pricing background
- Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial/Computer Science/Engineering/ Quantitative Finance
- Completed at least Core Principle level exams. Preferable papers (CS1, CS2, SP7, SP8, SA3)
- Detail orientation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel (including VBA)
- Good programming language skills on Python or R
- Statistics skills, including GLM, Bayesian probability, and other machine-learning techniques such as decision tree / random forest etc. will be an advantage
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.