Bid management job opportunity with a leading global Insurance & Reinsurance organization that is looking for a professional with 5+ Years of experience in Pre-sales and bid management.
Our distinguished client is looking for a professional coming from Corporate who'll be responsible for delivering bids end to end, pitch presentations, standard and non-standard responses to RFP.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer : Our client is one of the world's leading global BFSI & risk consultants. It is known for delivering on promises to its customers and recognized as a trusted brand, providing services like life insurance, annuities, retirement related services, mutual funds and investment management.
- Reviewing RFPs and other client material to gain complete understanding of client requirements
- Liaising with key members and responding end to end tenders
- Experience of writing tenders and drafting pitch presentations
- Ensuring Project management of RFI/RFP submissions and other client/ prospect Pitch materials developing and driving project timelines, coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders and facilitating meetings
- Work closely with the pursuit team to resolve open items during the proposal and pitch presentation development process
- Carry out content management activities, including collecting and updating content for proposal database and extracting best practice content
- Post Graduate in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics with 3-6 years of experience in Bid management, Sales support, Pre-sales preferably in consulting / Big 4 firms.
- Experience of working as a part of bid teams for asset managers, investment banks or other BFSI companies preferred
- Very strong written and verbal communication required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
What's in for you :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status