Senior Specialist (BI) job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 5-7 years of progressive experience in Data Analytics, Automation, Data Science – in analyzing large complex data sets, using a variety of IT Skills, advanced modelling techniques and creating complete insightful data story using state of art BI tools & techniques.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
#R, #python, #qliksense #tableau #dataanalytics #datascience
Location - Mumbai - After the pandemic subsides
Your Future Employer
One of the fortune 200 companies and Global leaders in Insurance and Re-insurance.
- Developing digital/web based data analytics products for multinational client groups.
- Generating efficiency & productivity by automating the internal processes for the business
- Concept building and ability to build data orientated products and knowledge of taking IT products to market.
- Building BI Dashboards, Automating and analyzing disparate data sets together for patterns and insights.
- Building exploratory data analytics, predictive models that forecast behaviors and cost and data story telling by using the best-in-class BI tools
- Hands-on exp. of latest analytics & BI Tools
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Math’s or Statistics
- Previous experience in analytics team, building/creating insightful Dashboards using best-in-class Analytics and Visualization tools and automating the processes.
- Up to 5 to 7 years of progressive experience in Data Analytics, Automation, Data Science -analysing large complex data sets, using a variety of IT Skills, advanced modelling techniques and creating complete insightful data story using state of art BI tools & techniques.
- Hands-on exp. In Analytics & Automation using R/Python (working exp. on modules like Selenium & Beautiful Soup)
- BI tools – Qlik Sense & Tableau - Mandatory and Power BI (Good to have).
- Proficiency in extracting data from multiple data sources – Web, PDF, Excel or any database with broad working knowledge of methodologies used for analytics is required.
What makes you stand out?
- Certifications in BI tools (Qlik Sense & Tableau), Data Science or Analytics (would be preferred )
- Experience or Knowledge of Financial market, Automation, AI & Machine Learning
What is in store for you?
- An exciting, fast paced and innovative environment.
- An opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that the clients engage in.
If you think this role is aligned with your career path, kindly feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.