Strategy Research-BFSI-Mumbai-(5-8 Years experience)
Strategy research job opportunity with a leading global Insurance & Reinsurance organization that is looking for a professional with 5-8 Years of experience in research, risk recognition and solving business problems.
Our distinguished client is looking for a professional coming from Corporate who’ll be responsible for conducting extensive research to enhance the output and creating trend analysis.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to
millions of customers across the globe.
- Responsible for developing and implementing concepts for risk recognition, measurement and control.
- Conducting research to improve the output and creating trend analysis, time series forecasting, benchmarking and scores.
- Building solutions in the combination of quantitative and qualitative inputs and techniques
- Providing Insights and analysis on the scope of business and economic trends by primary or secondary research.
- Supporting a solid understanding of business trends, issues, and concepts, to respond efficiently to complex research questions by delivering synthesized, actionable facts and insights to our consulting teams and clients
- Masters in Economics / Business / Statistics / Econometrics etc from a reputed university or college
- 5 to 8 years’ experience on research and analytics – trend analysis, time series forecasting, benchmarking, scorecards, indices etc.
- Experience in consulting projects and conducting independent secondary research
- Ability to work with public data sources
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to risk, strategy, manufacturing, supply chain, project management etc.
- Strong ability to weave a story using multiple data points
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Project management and multi-tasking skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- A team player with extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
What's in for you:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
for a confidential discussion on the call