Senior – Talent Consulting – Leading Global Consulting Firm (10+ yrs.)
An Interesting job opportunity for Working professional having 10+ years of work experience & good understanding of various areas/functions in and proven track with reputed organizations.
Education: MBA (HR) - Tier 1/Tier 2 Colleges
You will be responsible for:
- Leading project delivery across Career Consulting, Organization Structuring, Role Clarification, Job Evaluation & Band/Grade Structuring, Competency Framework, Talent Assessment and Development, Performance Management System Design, HR Function transformation, Employee Value Proposition and Experience / Engagement, Culture, Rewards Strategy and Incentive Design (annual, sales and long-term) etc.
- Focusing on revenue through delivery capabilities in Million dollars
- Managing HR due diligence, HR integration planning, do-by-close and day 1 preparation, post-deal HR integration management, project management, culture, communication and change management, etc.
- Providing support in developing white-papers/ PoVs, creating proprietary tools/offerings under the guidance of internal SMEs, participating in client seminars and industry events, etc.
- Supporting business development through participation in BD meetings, driving sales, etc.
- Networking with internal & external leadership stakeholders
- Interacting extensively with clients to understand requirements (during project delivery and BD), present recommended solutions, build strong working relationships, establish self as a trusted advisor, etc.
- Full time MBA from a premier institute.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in HR function and proven track with reputed organizations.
- Prior consulting experience in Organization Design and Manpower Planning areas will be preferred.
- Good understanding of various areas in HR
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible and result-oriented personality with the ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at multi-tasking
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Good career advancement opportunities, supported by training & professional development as well as access to the firm’s global networks.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.