Senior Sales Manager (Inside Sales)-Customer Acquisition-(8+ years)
An incredibly rare opportunity for an Inside Sales professional with 8+ years of experience in Customer Acquisition Strategy & Implementation. An ideal candidate is someone who has worked with the IT Software industry and preferably handled clients from the US, UK, and Canada. The ideal candidate should have experience closing deals.
- Identifying new sales opportunities, pitching products/services to clients, and effectively work with them.
- Navigate complex sales cycle involving c-level executives with multiple locations and enterprise companies.
- Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory.
- Effectively manage all your opportunities while managing a sales pipeline to achieve targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Build direct relationships with key stakeholders and multi-thread in organizations across various verticals.
- Work closely with all departments to support desired outcomes of the deal, including sales engineering, implementation, customer success, and other support functions.
- 8+ years of sales experience in closing big deals and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to large/enterprise and software companies
- Familiar with Salesforce, Linkedin Navigator, Hubspot, and other sales/marketing tools to prepare pipeline activity and monthly forecast reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree
This role requires the employee to be willing to work in the North American shift.
What is in it for you?
A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
A fast-paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.