Senior Test Analyst – Pune/Mumbai (5+ Years)
Senior test analyst job opportunity in Pune for a professional holding at least 5 years of experience in IT industry with good experience in manual and automation Testing both . Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career by exploring cutting edge technologies like UFT, Selenium with Java, API and working effectively in teams. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A Global Leader in Insurance Broking and risk management.
- Identify and design Functional test scripts by understanding business requirements and ensuring proper coverage.
- Regression testing for technical upgrades, API testing for Rest API.
- Finding technical problems and posing solutions
- Developing technical documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in IT development is preferred, and preferred educational background includes BE/BTECH/MCA/MTECH.
- The ideal candidate should be excellent communicator with high level of problem solving skills, customer-centric and great at relationship building also a multi-tasker with the adaptability to change ,
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with web application testing , Selenium with Java(TestNG),API testing , JIRA and Zephyr, SQL/ Oracle DB, RAD/Agile and waterfall.
- Good understanding of web technologies (based on Java or .net) , Operating system fundamentals (Windows/Linux)
- Posta/Swagger/RESTA (Any one will suffice)
- Experience in Insurance or employee benefits domain.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.