Job opportunity in Chennai for a professional holding at least 12 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/ Service delivery. Candidates with proven black belt or transformation expertise from FAO /SCM/ HRO processes are preferred. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Developing continuous improvement roadmap for the associated client accounts
- Leading and mentoring Process Improvement projects leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies to deliver targeted Business value and productivity improvements
- Building and developing competencies on Quality Management Systems, Lean Six Sigma and digital transformation techniques
- Driving innovation and automation projects
- Effectively engaging with global clients and internal stakeholders to ensure Delivery Excellence Initiatives are effectively deployed and recognized
- Monitoring of SLAs and ensuring corrective and preventive actions are deployed for any RCA misses
- Ensuring defect free delivery and zero operational losses
- Must have 12+ years of relevant experience in Quality and service delivery
- Certified black belt six sigma with experience in transformation projects
- Should have a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Should have strong leadership skills, networking skills, problem solving capabilities
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company along, simultaneously doing the people development.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.