Senior Manager-Digital Strategy and Transformation- Analytics + RPA
Senior Manager-Digital Strategy and Transformation job opportunity in Mumbai/Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 5 years’ experience post MBA in design and implementation of business transformational and operational excellence. You should hold atleast 3-4 years of experience in developing digital strategy in manufacturing sector- Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, Connected Plants, IT-OT Integration. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career as a Senior Manager. If this sounds interesting apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading global consulting firm that provides advisory and organization transformation services.
- Planning and executing tasks effectively by prioritizing various activities with team
- Collaborating with colleagues, identifying and implementing opportunities for improved effectiveness, efficiency and risk mitigation
- Developing a quick understanding of clients’ businesses and its derivers and leverages the same for project delivery.
- Ensuring timely actions on feedback by clients/Senior Manager/Director
- Managing complex engagements, including commercials, resourcing and risk
· MBA or equivalent master’s degree in IT/Systems from premium institutes required (preferred IIM / ISB / IIT / NIT) Requirements:
- 5 – 8 years post MBA experience
- Professional services / consulting from a management consultancy or as an 'internal consultant' in a corporate environment
- Have strong point of view on the needs, opportunities, use cases, challenges and disruptions with respect to digital/technology in Manufacturing industry
- Posses excellent understanding of the use of digital concepts – OT and IT integration, manufacturing intelligence, MRPs, usage of big data and advanced analytics (including AI/ML, data science), automation (RPA, intelligent/cognitive automation, digital workers), cloud (hybrid, multi) and design thinking
- Analytically strong, with the ability to link technical analysis to financial statements, and understand the implications of findings to client strategy
- What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nikita.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status