Senior Manager/Associate Director- Telecom Practice Architect (Exp:15-22 years)
My client is looking for an individual who holds experience in deploying full range of Analytical Technologies including Traditional BI, Data Warehousing, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Data modelling on Cloud Platforms etc. The person is expected to have exposure to Pre-sales activities and build strong relationship with the client.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
One of the top 10 analytics and research firms in India.
- You will be responsible for growth and profitability of Data & Analytics Practice.
- You will be anchoring the pre-sales activity (responding to RFPs, solutioning, estimation and costing) for qualified opportunities
- Conducting pre-sales workshops and high-level discovery sessions provide estimates
- Delivering demonstrations or presentations or Proof of Concepts on complex business or technical topics to large or critical technical and business audiences
- Provide consultancy services to clients on various aspects of their business using data analytics
- Hold experience of deploying full range of analytical technologies –Traditional BI, data warehousing, Visualization and newer technologies predictive analytics, machine learning, structured/unstructured data
- Experience in developing Data Models with facts and dimensions on Cloud platforms
- Data Platform modernization
- Hands on Experience in Azure platform services like Azure SQL, HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, and CosmosDB OR Google services like Cloud Datalab, BigQuery, Google Machine Learning Engine, Google Dataflow, and Google Cloud Storage
- Experience in Snowflake / DataBricks (preferred)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.