SM/CM- Actuary valuations Life Insurance (7+ Years)
Looking for Actuarial professionals for a leading insurance company. The incumbent will be responsible for setting economic and expense assumptions to be used in valuation
Your future employer:
A leading life insurance Firm with a huge customer base. A business with understanding of the market, especially for scaling up theirfinancial services, insurance and other parts.
- Working with the organization for quarterly and annual IRDAI submissions pertaining to ARA, AAAR, actuarial Forms submissions etc
- Handling and Managing queries from Peer Reviewer, Statutory Auditor and IRDAI on sufficiency of reserves and solvency position
- Supporting in improvements of existing valuation process
- Assisting supervisor in review of various processes and deliverables
- Participating actively in the implementation of new reporting standards IFRS9 & IFRS17
- Graduation/Post Graduation with mathematics/statistics degree
- More than 13 exams cleared either from IAI or IFoA
- Good knowledge of Prophet, MS Excel, VBA
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.