DM/SM – Graphic Designing - BFSI (4 - 10 years)
A varied role for a UI/UX Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiencer
A leading, global group with Business process management and outsourcing solutions across a wide spectrum of industries
- Working with organization to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers
- Creating and using wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Delivering best possible solutions to enhance client satisfaction
- Presenting design roadmaps and defend your design decisions.
- More than 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Strong portfolio to be presented
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, visual designs, illustrations
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to work in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters
- Eye towards organization’s creativity in the designing, front-end development and maintenance of web work
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.