A varied role for an actuary holding at least 3 years of relevant experience in UK/US/Canada Retirements and Pensions domain.
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Working with the organisation to training and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Ensuring productivity target within the timeframe.
- Carrying out actuarial valuations of defined benefits.
- Developing an understanding of technical areas as appropriate to role under the guidance of a senior member of the team.
- Executing member specific benefit value calculations.
- Preparing reports and letters relating to actuarial advice.
- Cleared at least 2-4 actuarial papers.
- CT1 and CT5 cleared is an advantage.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
What is in for you?
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
- Fast track career growth
- Work in the heart of the Financial capital of the country.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.