Job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 8+ years' experience as a Software Developer. You will use your experience to analysis, design, develop, and implement highly scalable scientific modelling platform. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Working in a development role with global colleagues
- Developing in C#, Python and .NET framework using Agile development methods and the latest Microsoft Azure technologies
- Working with actuaries and experts in reinsurance, and capital modelling
- Developing user interface for modeling functionality and results analysis
- Designing, implementing, testing and supporting software products, tools, and analysis platform
- Meeting with product users to understand their goals and the domain
- Hand on experience on C# and Python using Agile development methods and the latest Microsoft Azure technologies.
- 8+ years’ experience in an applied environment utilizing your skills to solve business problems.
- Proven record of shipping commercial software
- Strong object-oriented design experience, including knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience with Python, C# and the .NET framework
- Familiar with mapping and geospatial concepts
- Proven ability to extract goals, ideas and approaches from domain experts and translate them into elegant UI design.
- Experience with interactive charting and graphing packages for the visual display of quantitative information
- Experience working directly with users on an agile development team strongly preferred
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.