Manager-Software Engineer (8+yrs)
A leading, global firm with an illustrious range of financial and asset management services serving different market regions across the globe.
- Owning the end-to-end development of the team and the product
- Owning technical specifications (including architecture) of the product
- Refactoring of the product along with maintaining the current version
- Ensuring smooth migration from the older subsystems to the newer ones
- Ensuring scalability and testability of the product and its subsystems
- Good knowledge and experience of working on both front-end and back-end technologies.
- Deep expertise in either of the following:
- Expertise in working with relational and non-relational databases.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 8+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.