Seeking a Software Professional holding 5-8 years of hands on experience in designing, developing, coding, testing, debugging and deploying applications for scalable and extensible applications as a full-stack Software Engineer. An ideal fit will contribute to the design, development and deployment of various software components for mission critical systems in a globally distributed framework.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future Employer:
One of the world’s Biggest and Oldest Financial Institution with a strong global footprint and a huge customer base
- Flexibility to play the role of a business analyst or designer or developer or tester or release engineer in the team based on the demand.
- Participating in retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the feature team.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
- Automation: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Cloud Development and Deployment: Supporting deployment of applications into Private and Public clouds.
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or Equivalent Certification
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience within an Agile framework
- Excellent Experience and knowledge on any RPA tool such as WinAutomation, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI Path. WinAutomation is highly preferred
- Expert level experience on Core Java script skills.
- Good experience on VB Script
- Good exposure and knowledge on any of the high level languages such as Java/.Net/Python
- Good SQL skills and experience on databases, Oracle preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux / Unix / Windows
- Build and Release skills using Jenkins, Maven/ Ant, GIT, Jenkins, Cucumber, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, DevOps models and tools
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.