Software Engineer (8-12 years) - Java/Cloud
Location : Hyderabad
The candidate has to be someone who is highly motivated, capable of conceptualizing and implementing clear, quality code and develop robust software with minimum supervision. As a engineer, you will contribute to the design, development and deployment of various software components in a distributed system setup.
- Work with Product Owners and other team members to refine user stories and build features for products.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain applications for scalable and extensible applications
- Maintaining non-production environments in Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry
- Cloud Development and Deployment: Support deployment of applications into Private and Public clouds.
- Showcase secondary T shaped skills and play the role of a business analyst/ designer/ quality analyst/ release engineer based on the team's needs.
- Participate in Sprint retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the scrum team.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- 10 years of experience in designing and developing scalable java based Applications with highest quality
- Strong exposure to Java and J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Distributed systems .
- Hands-on knowledge of Web Services (SOAP & RESTful), API building experience with micro-services, Kafka and Web Sockets.
- Good knowledge on developing applications on either private or public cloud like, Cloud Foundry, AWS, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using at least one relational database
- A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams
- Excellent in collaboration with sponsors, business stakeholders, Business Analysts, data governance, analytics, functional and technical leads to ensure the right solution is created for the business need.
- Good knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience within an Agile framework.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- A delivery focused approach and the ability to work independently with strict deadlines.
- Top-notch high energy communication skills and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly ramp up and become productive on new technologies and strategies.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals. Appreciation of Controls and Compliance processes for application support.
Reach Us:- If this sounds interesting to you, share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.