Software Engineering-Java/Spark (5-12 years)
An exciting opportunity for a software engineer having 6 years of hands-on Java/J2EE application development in a client server environment that demonstrates exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
A perfect role for the one who is expertise in Java, Springboot, Microservices & Spark in., should be a divergent thinker and has a Quality driven attitude.
If this is a right role for you then read and apply!
Key skills: #Java, #Springboot, #Microservices # Spark
Your future employer: One of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of customers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Developing large scale applications in Java/J2EE in a client server environment
- Designing/building scalable REST API’s and web services
- Designing and implementing production-grade Cloud solutions in hybrid, private and/or public cloud like Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMWare or other cloud technology
- working within agile teams, Test Driven development, DevOps
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science; In-depth understanding of OO principles and design patterns
- Hands on experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive
- Experience with open source frameworks (spring, hibernate, Apache tomcat)
- Strong experience with Oracle, PL/SQL or any NoSql databases, and Unix shell scripting
- Experience in any of the UI technologies like Angular or React is a strong plus
- Quality driven attitude; strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing
What is in it for you:
- A high paced, collaborative, trusting, thought provoking work environment.
- A fast-growing industry with rapid career growth
If you are interested for this role you can reach me at email@example.com