Ecommerce Solution Architect - Gurgaon - 12+ years
Hiring for an E-commerce solution Architect role with 12+ years of experience in driving commerce transformation and Digital Customer Experience for mid and large size enterprises. An incumbent with Magento ecommerce platform exposure and well versed in cloud technologies will be a right fit.
Location – Gurgaon
Your Future Employer – Product based organization into hair, beauty and personal
Roles and Responsibilities-
• Technologist with Deep Experience in driving enterprise Omnichannel Commerce Transformation and Digital Customer Experience for large enterprises
• Strong Business & Functional Expertise in Omnichannel eCommerce
• Preferred Experience in driving Digital Transformation Strategy and Roadmap for enterprises
• Should have the willingness to pick up new Technology and Domain skills quickly
• Being part of at least one Global Omnichannel B2C/B2B Commerce Implementations for large retail/CPG enterprises
• Sound technical depth - ability to deep-dive into technical architecture and design
• High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
• Experience with any one of the modern MACH (Microservices, API First, Cloud First, Headless) Architectures and eCommerce platforms such as Commercetools, BigCommerce, VTEX, Elastic Patch Cloud Commerce (Moltin), Shopify etc.
• Should have exposure to Magento Ecommerce Platform
• Familiarity with modern Omnichannel Commerce solution components - Experience Management, CMS, Search, Order Management, PIM, ePOS etc.
• Preferred expertise on Public Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) - IaaS/PaaS Services, DevOps pipeline, Security, Compliance, Cloud Monitoring etc.
• Strong Domain & Functional Expertise in Omnichannel Commerce and ecosystem - Digital Marketing, Analytics, Search, User Experience Management, CMS, PIM, Mobile and Social Platforms
• Hands on Experience in Architecting, Designing and Implementation and Global Roll-out of Omni channel B2C/B2B Commerce solutions for large enterprises • Strong Technical background and experience in Architecting, Designing, Implementation of complex enterprise web applications for large enterprises using Java/J2EE technologies, frameworks and design patterns
• Extensive hands on development background in Java, J2EE, REST APIs
• Experience with Agile and DevOps Implementations and software engineering processes
If this role excites you, please reach me at Aayushi.email@example.com